Find the right tools to better protect your information.
Protect Your Information
Personal information protection is a top priority at Credit Union West. We have dedicated staff who monitor your accounts for suspicious activity and we utilize a variety of state-of-the-art fraud prevention systems.
We’ve compiled a set of tools and practices that you can utilize to further protect your information.
Monitor your information with ease.
Develop secure habits.
- Update passwords every 90 days
- Use multi-factor authentication
- Never share login credentials
- Set account alerts based on your spending habits
- Check your account frequently to verify the activity is accurate
- Avoid unusual looking ATM’s and points of sale
- Set up travel notifications before trips
As needed, we issue alerts to address security issues that may affect our members. These alerts will provide information about the issue and typically link to independent assessment for your reference. Additionally, we will provide tips to help protect your money and information.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?
There was an error submitting the form