Credit Union West Routing Number and Other Top FAQs
Routing Number: 322172153
What is an ABA Routing Number?
What is Credit Union West’s Routing Number used for?
Credit Union West's routing number tells the processing institution where your account was opened. This is why you typically need your routing number along with your account number when you are filling out paperwork. For example, your routing transit number is needed in situations such as:
- Setting up a new Direct Deposit
- Setting up auto payment of bills
- Filing a W9
- Sending wire transfers
- Processing checks
- Opening a new bank account
- Ordering new checks
- Sending people money
- Transferring money to another institution
- Depositing Social Security checks
- Depositing tax returns
- Filing or updating employment paperwork
How do I find my routing number?
Find your routing number on our Website
Find your routing number in online banking
Online Banking Footer
Find your routing number on your Checks
Checkbook & Checks
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
In order to become a member of our credit union, first check the eligibility requirements:
- Do you live, work, or worship in Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Yavapai or Yuma county?
- Do you have a family member who is currently a Credit Union West member?
How to Link An Account In Online Banking
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?