Now Through March 31, 2022!
- Check to see that you meet our eligibility requirements
- Fill out the 2022 online application form
- Include two letters of recommendation from a teacher, school representative, employer, community leader and/or faith leader with your application and
- Write an essay, up to 400 words, on this short essay topic:
Describe a time you learned an important money management skill and how has that changed the way you look at your finances?
Are You Ready to Apply?
- Applicant must be a member or become a member of Credit Union West.
- Applicant must be a 2022 graduating high school senior in Maricopa, Pima, Pinal, Yavapai, Yuma, Mohave, Coconino, Cochise, Navajo, Apache or Gila County
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited trade school, college, or university for the fall 2022 semester
- Application form must be received no later than March 31, 2022 by 5 p.m. MST. Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated.
- Credit Union West employees and their immediate family are ineligible to receive a scholarship.
*Scholarship recipients must meet program eligibility requirements, be a Credit Union West member in good standing, and provide proof of enrollment in a full-time undergraduate course of study before award disbursement. Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated. Employees of Credit Union West and their immediate family are ineligible to receive a scholarship. The Credit Union West Scholarship Committee will determine recipients of scholarship awards and announce winners by May 31, 2022. Scholarship funds will be directly deposited into the recipient’s Credit Union West account. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide any information on the status of an application before award announcements are made.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?