Home Scholarship Program
We Support Your Goals
Win $1,000 for your College Education
Each year, we choose five (5) scholarship winners based on academic achievement, community service and overall character. Two of the five awards are selected from JROTC student applications. Each awarded student walks away with $1,000 for their college education.
Entry is now closed
Congratulations to our 2020 Scholarship Winners!
- Eduardo Avila, University High School
- Katelyn Canedo, Prescott High School, JROTC
- Daniel Hill, Jr., Moon Valley High School, JROTC
- Kaycee Krell, Paradise Valley High School
- Neil Walia, Mountain Ridge High School
Check back in the fall for details about our
2021 Scholarship Program
Answer the following question in short essay form.
At Credit Union West, our organization’s core values include Excellence, Integrity, Commitment and Empowerment. Please choose one of these values that most resonates with you and describe its importance in your personal development.
- Must be a member, or become a member, of Credit Union West.
- Credit Union West account must be in good standing.
- 2020 graduating high school senior in Maricopa or Yavapai County.
- Beginning fall of 2020, must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited trade school, two or four-year college or university.
- Typed essay on the topic (400 words max): “At Credit Union West, our organization’s core values include Excellence, Integrity, Commitment and Empowerment. Please choose one of these values that most resonates with you and describe its importance in your personal development.”
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, school representative, employer, community leader or faith leader.
*If awarded a Scholarship you must provide proof of enrollment in a full-time undergraduate course of study prior to award disbursement* Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated. Employees of Credit Union West and their immediate family are ineligible to receive a scholarship. The Credit Union West Scholarship Committee will determine recipients of scholarship awards and announce winners by May 1, 2020. Please note that due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide any information on the status of an application before award announcements are made. Scholarship funds will be directly deposited into the recipient’s Credit Union West account. If you have any questions, please contact Evan Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?
There was an error submitting the form