Five high school seniors have been awarded a $1,000 scholarship!
Home Scholarship Program
At Credit Union West, we support education in many ways around our communities. We believe in the dreams of our young people and want to do our part to help them achieve those dreams.
Each year, we award five Arizona high school seniors a $1,000 scholarship. Two of the five recipients are selected from JROTC student applications. All scholarship winners are chosen based on academic achievement, community service and overall character.
The 2021 Scholarship Award Recipients Are:
- Cheyla Daverman, Prescott High School
- Suhani Patel, Mountain Ridge High School
- John Coleman, Estrella Foothills High School
- Gabriela Flores-Diaz, Independence High School, JROTC
- Timothy O’Hara-Haworth, Westwood High School, JROTC
Congratulations and Thank You to All the Applicants!
Please note, entry is now closed. The deadline to apply was March 31, 2021.
Check back this fall for next year's Scholarship Program details.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?
There was an error submitting the form