Home Scholarship Program
We Support Your Goals
$1,000 for your college education.
We will choose five scholarship winners based on academic achievement, community service and overall character. Two of the five awards are selected from JROTC student applications. Each awarded student walks away with $1,000 for their education.
Answer the following question in short essay form.
“What role does personal finance play in helping you achieve your career goals?”
- Must be a member, or become a member, of Credit Union West
- Credit Union West account must be in good standing
- 2019 graduating high school senior in Maricopa or Yavapai County
- Cumulative high school grade point average of 2.5 or above
- Enroll in, beginning in the fall of 2019, a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited trade school, two or four-year college or university
- Typed essay on the topic (600 - 800 words in length): “What role does personal finance play in helping you achieve your career goals?”
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher, school representative, employer, community leader or faith leader
- Unofficial transcript(s) of grades
*If awarded a Scholarship you must provide proof of enrollment in a full-time undergraduate course of study prior to award disbursement* Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated. Employees of Credit Union West and their immediate family are ineligible to receive a scholarship. The Credit Union West Scholarship Committee will determine recipients of scholarship awards and announce winners by Wednesday, May 1, 2019. Please note that due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide any information on the status of an application before award announcements are made. Scholarship funds will be directly deposited into the recipient’s Credit Union West account. If you have any questions, please contact Evan Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.631.3244.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?
There was an error submitting the form