ENTRY IS NOW CLOSED:
Congratulations to Our 2023 Winners!
- Lindsay Carter, Prescott High School, Prescott
- Cendy Nguyen, Washington High School, Phoenix
- Lucia Pease-Wingenter, Millennium High School, Goodyear
- Jordyn Kulon, Cactus High School, JROTC, Glendale
- Briley Olson, Prescott High School, JROTC, Prescott
CHECK BACK IN THE FALL FOR THE
2024 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM KICKOFF!
- Applicant must be a member or become a member of Credit Union West
- Applicant must be a 2023 graduating high school senior in Maricopa, Pima, Pinal, Yavapai, Yuma, Mohave, Coconino, Cochise, Navajo, Apache or Gila County
- Winners must provide proof of enrollment in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited trade school, college, or university for the fall 2023 semester
- Application form must be received no later than March 31, 2023 by 11:59 p.m. MST. Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated
- Credit Union West Officials, Employees, Volunteers, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter
*To be eligible, student must be a Credit Union West member or become a member at time of application and provide proof of enrollment in a full-time undergraduate course of study before award disbursement. Incomplete or late applications will not be evaluated. The Credit Union West Scholarship Committee will determine recipients of scholarship awards and announce winners by May 31, 2023. Scholarship funds will be credited directly to the recipient’s student account at their school of choice. Scholarship award could impact your financial aid package, please contact your schools finance office for details. Due to the volume of applications, we cannot provide any information on the status of an application before award announcements are made. Credit Union West Officials, Employees, Volunteers, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?