Saving Today Enriches Your Future
It takes just $5 to start your journey toward a more secure financial future.
When you open a Credit Union West savings account and become a member with your $5 initial deposit, you have access to a variety of savings instruments designed to help you meet your goals. Your $5 deposit is your "share" of the credit union where you join with thousands of others as we save together and borrow from each other.
Plus, all deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, a U.S. Government agency.
Saving for Retirement or Education
There are many ways to save for the future.
Money Market Accounts Deliver Dividends, Flexibility
These accounts provide an ideal blend of growth and liquidity. Your money market account will earn market rates that increase with your balance.
- Make unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Tiered rates mean larger balances earn higher dividends, computed daily and paid monthly
- Instant access anytime online, by telephone or ATM
Certificates Are Committed To Higher Earnings
Opening a certificate will secure your rate for a specific period of time. Certificates are available from $500 to $50K+ with terms ranging from 6 months to 60 months.
- Dividends are computed daily and paid quarterly
- Certificates renew automatically for your convenience
- Please note, penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal
Holiday Club Account Spreads Cheer
Holiday euphoria disappears quickly under mounting credit card debt. So commit to saving money for gifts throughout the year and earn dividends in the process.
- Deposit money anytime
- Automatic deposits make for effortless saving
- The money you save is transferred to a Credit Union West account of your choice on October 31
- Holiday Club Account stays open after transfer so you can start saving for next year
You also can click here to see our Share Rate Information, and click here for a listing of Miscellaneous Fees.
New Credit Union West accounts opened pursuant to the USA PATRIOT Act and are subject to our normal approval process.