Earn $70 When Your Friend Becomes a Member!
Refer a Friend
Get $70 for you and $70 for your friend
when you refer them to become a new member!1
Membership Benefits They'll Love
Refer a Friend
How to Qualify
- Friend must 1) present the referring member’s name and email address the same day the account is opened or 2) provide the promo code REFER70 during the online account opening application and provide the referring member’s name and email address within seven (7) calendar days of account opening. Referral cards are available at all Credit Union West branch locations.
- New members cannot have any existing accounts with Credit Union West
- Primary account holder must be 18 years or older and meet Credit Union West membership eligibility
- New membership must be opened with a new checking and debit card
- Must establish one ACH credit/Direct Deposit, utilize debit card a minimum of 30 times within 70 days
- Maintain minimum $5 in membership savings
- $70 for referring member and $70 for new member will be deposited into members Credit Union West accounts after account has been established for 70 days and all requirements have been met
Eligibility: $70 Referral bonus offer is available to new and existing members 18 years and older who meet Credit Union West’s membership eligibility. $5 minimum balance required for membership account. To receive the $70 Refer-A-Friend bonus: 1) Refer your family and friends to open a New Credit Union West membership with qualifying activities through this referral site; 2) After your referred family and friends have opened their Credit Union West checking account, establish one ACH credit/Direct Deposit, and utilized their debit card a minimum of 30 times within 70 days of account opening, we'll deposit the $70 bonus into your primary checking account no later than 90 days of account opening, provided both the member and friend accounts are not closed or restricted at the time of payout. You can receive up to (7) referral bonus deposits (totaling $490) up to December 31, 2022. Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to you and the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable). Employees of Credit Union West and its affiliates are eligible for the Refer-A-Friend Program. The referring employee must be a member and cannot be the person opening the account nor referring another employee to open the account. Offer available for a limited time; subject to change or end without notice.
Get Instant Answers
2 "no-fee” or "FREE" – no monthly service fees regardless of account balance. Certain restrictions apply, see individual pages for complete details.
3 Foreign transactions may be subject to a foreign currency conversion fee. Fees assessed are determined by card processors. Refer to Membership Account Agreement for further details.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?