What You Can Expect
Your digital banking experience has been upgraded! Our commitment to providing members with quality services a big part of all that we do. We want to make this transition as smooth as possible for you so please review the notes below.
Logging In For The First Time
- You will be able to use your current username
- If you do not remember your username, please select Forgot Username?
Tip! Your username is different than your member number
|You will need to use the pre-determined password (which is the last 4 of the primary social and first 2 capital letters of the primary last name) EX: 1234ME for John Member. Please use ALL CAPS for the letters portion of the password.|
- If your pre-determined password is not working, use the Forgot Password? link. It will prompt you to answer a few account related questions then you can select where you would like to receive your temporary password (email or text message).
setting a new password
Once you enter your temporary password and continue, you will be prompted to create a new password and answer security questions. Then you will verify your mobile phone number and email address.
New Password Requirements
8 to 24 characters (both letters and numbers)
1 uppercase letter
1 lowercase letter
1 special character (Please use one of the following: !#$%^&*()_-+=;:,|?/<>`~ )
Tip! You cannot select "@" as a special character in your password. Selecting the "@" symbol will result in an error.
What will Transfer
- Your Bill Pay Payees will transfer to the new system.
- Your automatic transfers will transfer to the new system.
- Your linked accounts will transfer to the new system.
What will not transfer
- Money Desktop will no longer be available. The Budget and Savings widgets will replace this feature.
See Additional Resources
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?