Credit Union West Increases Minimum Hourly Wage to $20
September 1, 2021 - Today, Credit Union West announced it will raise its minimum hourly wage to $20 per hour.
“As a Top Company to Work For in Arizona for nine consecutive years, we are committed to supporting our hire to retire philosophy,” said Karen Roch, President and CEO of Credit Union West. “Providing competitive compensation and attractive benefits ensures we are taking great care of our team so they can take great care of our members.”
In addition to high pay wages, Credit Union West also offers the following:
- Full-time employees receive 100% paid health, dental & vision insurance
- Earn incentives up to 20%
- 401K plan with employer matching funds up to 5%
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid time off for holidays, vacation, sick days, bereavement and jury duty
- Remote work for various positions
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
- Credit Union West membership and discounts
Credit Union West continuously looks for ways to improve employee satisfaction and experience. In phase II of the compensation and benefits adjustments, the organization will be honoring employee work anniversaries with a paid day off. This additional benefit will take effect beginning January 2022.
“Increasing the minimum wage is just the beginning for us,” said Roch. “Anniversaries are important. Each one represents the individual’s loyalty to the organization and this new benefit is just another way we can recognize and give thanks to our employees.”
To learn more about careers at Credit Union West, visit cuwest.org/careers.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?