Apply for your Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit Now!
Home Equity Lines of Credit
As any homeowner will tell you, buying a house is only the beginning. Whether you're improving on a dream, or fixing up a starter house, we have the loans to help. We can also help you tap into the equity in your home for a multitude of purposes.
- Use the money for remodeling, college, debt consolidation, travel, even a small business
- Get a low variable rate based on your personal credit history
- Borrow the money as you need it for 10 years and repay it over 15 years
- Access your equity line by check, online, telephone
- Possibly write off the interest at tax time*
- No pre-payment penalties
- Lines available from $5,000 to $400,000
- Loan-to-Value up to 100%
Variable rate calculated by index (Prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal) plus a margin, with a floor of 4.75% APR (annual percentage rate) and a ceiling of 18% APR.
*Consult your tax advisor about tax deductibility.
Home Equity Loans
A Credit Union West home equity loan is an alternative option to our line of credit for those borrowers who like the stability of a set rate and payment. An excellent choice for debt consolidation, home improvement projects (pools and casitas) or other large ticket items.
- Borrow at a low, fixed rate, and flexible terms available.
- Use the money for remodeling, pool, solar, landscaping, to add an extra room, a casita and more
- Loans up to $400,000
- Loan-to-Value up to 100% for any purpose
- Loan-to-Value up to 133% for home improvements1
Certain restrictions apply. Subject to credit qualifications and approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on credit qualifications, term and performance. Programs subject to change without notice. Credit Union West is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
1The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. Please consult a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Home Equity Loan Payment Example: $218.91, Payment based on $20,000 180 month loan at 10.25%