Credit Union West Branded ATM Locations
|Business/Location Name ||Address ||City |
|Credit Union West - Arrowhead ||20155 N 67th Ave ||Glendale |
|Credit Union West - Avondale ||503 W Van Buren St ||Avondale |
|Credit Union West - Cactus ||6777 W Cactus Rd ||Peoria |
|Credit Union West - North Mountain ||350 E Dunlap Ave ||Phoenix |
|Credit Union West - Sun City West ||19436 N R.H. Johnson Blvd ||Sun City West |
|Credit Union West - Surprise ||16765 N Litchfield Rd ||Surprise |
|Falcon Dunes Golf Course ||15100 W Northern Ave ||Waddell |
|HonorHealth ||8125 N Hayden Rd ||Scottsdale |
|HonorHealth Network ||2500 W Utopia Rd ||Phoenix |
|HonorHealth Deer Valley ||19829 N 27th Ave ||Phoenix |
|HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center ||250 E Dunlap Ave ||Phoenix |
|HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center ||7400 E Osborn Rd ||Scottsdale |
|HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center ||9003 E Shea Blvd ||Scottsdale |
|HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center ||7400 E Thompson Peak Pkwy ||Scottsdale |
|Phoenix Law Enforcement Association ||1102 W Adams St ||Phoenix |
|Limited Access ATM Locations (Military Installations) ||Address ||City |
|Credit Union West - Luke AFB ||13708 W Glendale Ave ||Glendale |
|Luke Air Force Base Club 56 ||14000 W Eagle St ||Luke AFB |
|Luke Air Force Base Community Center ||14037 W Phantom ||Luke AFB |
|Luke Air Force Base 56th Support Center ||7383 N Litchfield Rd Bldg 1150 ||Luke AFB |
|Luke Air Force Base Fighter Country Inn ||7012 N Bong Ln Bldg 660 ||Luke AFB |
|Luke Air Force Base Hospital ||7219 N Litchfield Rd ||Luke AFB |
|Yavapai County Business/Location Name ||Address ||City |
|Credit Union West - Prescott ||528 W Gurley St ||Prescott |
|Credit Union West - Prescott Valley ||8640 E Hwy 69 ||Prescott Valley |
|Credit Union West - Cottonwood ||1672 E Cottonwood ||Cottonwood |
ATM Safety Notice
The following information is a list of safety precautions regarding the use of Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and Night Deposit Facilities.
- Be aware of your surroundings, particularly at night.
- Consider having someone accompany you when the ATM or night deposit facility is used after dark.
- If another person is uncomfortably close to you at the time of your transaction, ask the person to step back before you complete your transaction.
- Refrain from displaying your cash at the ATM or night deposit facility. As soon as your transaction is completed, place your money in your purse or wallet. Count the cash later in the safety of your car or home.
- If you notice anything suspicious at the ATM or night deposit facility, consider using another ATM or night deposit facility or coming back later. If you are in the middle of a transaction and you notice something suspicious, cancel the transaction, take your ATM card or deposit envelope, and leave.
- If you are followed after making a transaction, go to the nearest public area where people are located.
- Do not write your personal identification number or code on your ATM card.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately.