Our Commitment to You
Locations & Service Options
- Request a Skip-a-Pay up to three times in a rolling 12-month period¹
- Loan extensions available for qualifying loan types²
- Flexible Mortgage solutions for your home loan²
Questions? We're here to help!
If you need additional assistance, please call us at at 800-621-0287.
Phishing scams are an attempt to acquire personal information, sometimes to compromise online banking accounts, by posing as a legitimate company via email or phone. Here are a few important reminders:
- Do not reply to the email
- Do not click on any of the links embedded in the email
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After forwarding the email to Credit Union West for review, please delete it
- Be sure to monitor your account and call us if you notice any unusual activity
- You can also monitor your credit report in Online and Mobile banking with our free SavvyMoney program
to access your account anytime. With these self-service tools, you can:
- View transactions
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
- Apply for Loans
- Find ATM locations
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate these challenging times for all of us.
Federally insured credit unions like ours offer a safe place for members to save money. All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor. Additional information on NCUA share insurance coverage for consumers is available at MyCreditUnion.gov.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?