Message from Karen Roch, President and CEO
Credit Union West Service and Community Safety Update
With the harsh rise in COVID-19 cases across the nation, Credit Union West has continued to monitor trends and high transmission rates within the communities we serve. Service and safety protocol decisions are made in an effort to keep everyone safe, so that our doors can remain open to continue to serve you.
In August, we updated our protocols to require masks for our team members, members, and anyone entering our branch locations. Effective Monday, September 27th, we have made some changes to our current branch safety protocols. Face coverings are currently:
- Optional for fully vaccinated persons
- Highly Encouraged for non-vaccinated persons
- Required for all Credit Union West employees
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that everyone – including those fully vaccinated – wear a mask in indoor public settings. According to Arizona Health Services, both Maricopa and Yavapai counties fall in high transmission areas of the state. We share the frustration of COVID-19 and the new challenges presented by the Delta Variant. We believe in the assurance of vaccines as the best way to protect against the spread and in getting closer to our normal lives and business operations without restrictions.
For your convenience, we offer contactless channels including ATM’s and Online and Mobile Banking. You may also call our Member Contact Center at 1-800-621-0287.
During these challenging times, we appreciate your patience and flexibility as we navigate through unordinary times. We will continue to keep you informed on how the impacts of COVID may affect your banking experience. Thank you for being a valued member of Credit Union West.
Phishing scams are an attempt to acquire personal information, sometimes to compromise online banking accounts, by posing as a legitimate company via email or phone. Here are a few important reminders:
- Do not reply to the email
- Do not click on any of the links embedded in the email
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After forwarding the email to Credit Union West for review, please delete it
- Be sure to monitor your account and call us if you notice any unusual activity
- You can also monitor your credit report in Online and Mobile banking with our free SavvyMoney program
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?