Coronavirus Economic Impact Payment
As part of Coronavirus-related funding in the CARES Act, you may be eligible for an Economic Impact Payment (EIP), sometimes referred to as a ‘stimulus check’. The IRS will be issuing EIPs beginning in April and be distributed over the course of a number of weeks or possibly months. These payments are intended to help many individuals who have been impacted by the Coronavirus.
Here are some helpful resources:
- Visit the Get My Payment IRS page to check on the status of your stimulus payment
- Visit the Economic impact payments: What you need to know IRS page for answers to questions, such as:
- Will I get a payment? How much will it be?
- How and when will I receive it?
- Do I need to do anything?
- Visit the Economic Impact Payment Information Center IRS page for answers to questions, such as:
- Who is eligible?
- How much is it worth?
- Do I need to take action and more
How You Can Prepare
- Account Alerts - You can set up an account alert to notify you when deposits are posted to your account using Online & Mobile Banking.
- Paper Check Deposits - The most convenient way to deposit a paper check is through Remote Deposit in the Mobile App, Branch Depository Drop Box, or at any Credit Union West Branch ATM. Locate an ATM near you.
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?