A Free Community Event
Join us on November 2nd for a day of family fun celebrating all things uniquely Arizona! The 2018 Arizona Fall Fest, put on by Local First Arizona, will be hosted at Margaret T. Hance Park (map) in Phoenix, on Saturday, November 3, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Arizona Fall Festival is the only large-scale festival to feature exclusively Arizona-owned businesses and organizations. The Arizona Fall Festival will highlight the best of Arizona, including:
- More than 200 participants and vendors representing Arizona’s favorite local businesses;
- Food samples from some of the best Arizona restaurants, local chefs, and food trucks;
- The Hensley Beverage Garden featuring Arizona-produced wine, beer, and spirits;
- Live entertainment on multiple stages showcasing exclusively Arizona talent including cultural groups from across the state;
- Games and entertainment in the Sports Zone with several of Arizona’s professional sports teams;
- The official ‘Kid Zone’ featuring crafts, games and activities for kids and families.
There will also be new activities to look forward to this year, including The Hensley Beverage Garden, featuring a VIP Area with special chef tastings, and an entertainment lineup that includes local favorites such as the Phoenix Afrobeat Orchestra and Fairy Bones. New this year you will also enjoy expanded activities including lawn games and activities from GoDaddy, a rock climbing wall and bounce houses; plus, a farmers market experience from Sprouts Farmers Market to highlight local foods and products.
“The Arizona Fall Festival is all about celebration, connection, and discovery...We want Arizonans to feel connected to the local businesses in their communities, and we want local businesses to feel supported by their neighbors. Because when local businesses prosper, communities thrive.”Thomas Barr, Executive Director, Local First Arizona
Visit the Fall Fest Event page for more information and hashtag #AZFallFest while at the event!
Credit Union West
On a scale from 0-11, how likely are you to recommend Credit Union West to a friend or colleague?