Young Adult Advisory Panel
Each year, young adults like yourself volunteer on our Young Adult Advisory Panel (YAAP). These young credit union ambassadors engage in monthly meetings where they meet with department managers to learn about our products, services and community commitment. They also collaborate on ideas for innovative products and services that appeal to your generation. Check out their YouTube video below!
Just a few of the great opportunities for our youth volunteers:
- Get the knowledge and experience to make smart money choices now and in the future
- Gain unique professional experience valued by future employers
- Learn about the philosophies guiding credit unions
- Develop ideas/program to inspire your peers to make smarter financial decisions
Learning about finances can be fun while your young! Check out MoneyIsland for fun games, videos and more while you learn about money management.
Youth Educational Resources
Check out the websites below with your parents and start on the path to a great financial future!
- H.I.P. Pocket - This site provides a wide variety of fun games, activities and financial facts (site provided by U.S. Mint)
- Kids.gov - The official kids' portal for the U.S. Government. Find activities for kids from kindergarten to 8th grade. The perfect place for kids to create, share and learn (site provided by the U.S. Government)