Insurance Against Life’s Unexpected Twists
In a tightly-knit community, neighbors look out for each other and stand ready to assist during difficult times. Credit Union West offers that same peace of mind with insurance products that protect your finances and family.
Life Happens, Be Ready For It
As a valued member you are entitled to special rates for your insurance needs. First Line Insurance Services, Inc. is a full service, licensed insurance agency that provides a variety of commercial and personal products to fit your individual coverage needs.1 The insurance representatives make the switch to a new carrier easy and you'll enjoy 24/7 claims service. Click here for First Line FAQs.
Insurance options to fit your needs:
- Personal Umbrella
- Identity Theft
- Boat and Yacht
- Personal Articles
- Commercial Insurance
and Business Auto
Get your quote instantly to see how much you may be able to save. You can also call 800.488.9838 to speak to an insurance expert today!
Guaranteed Asset Protection Advantage
Vehicles are usually our members’ second-largest purchases behind their homes, but vehicles depreciate much quicker, as much as 20 percent in the first year of ownership. Loan balances usually aren’t paid down at that same rate. So if your vehicle were stolen or totaled in an accident, you would pay the difference between the car’s value and what you owe on your loan.
That’s why Credit Union West offers our Guaranteed Asset Protection to mitigate your financial liability.2
- Waives the difference between your primary insurance carrier’s settlement and the payoff of your loan or lease, less delinquent payments, late charges and other insurance related charges
- May cover your insurance deductible up to $1,000
- Features a low, one-time fee that can be added to your Credit Union West new or used vehicle loan
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement Coverage provided by AssurancePlus at no cost to you - pays up to $500 per loss (limit of two losses per year) when claim is filed and paid with primary insurance carrier
Even the most reliable vehicle can develop a mechanical problem. Minimize your risk with Interstate AssureGuard Warranty.2
- Save money on repairs with our comprehensive coverage
- Plan provides protection that usually is not included in a standard factory warranty
- Choose the coverage level that best fits your needs and your budget
When tragedy strikes families, paying off debt shouldn’t be the primary concern. Our Debt Protection program takes care of many financial concerns.2
- Protect your family from the burden of unresolved debt
- Plan pays for all or part of your insured loan’s balance in the event of borrower’s death, disabling injury or involuntary unemployment
For more information and to apply for these insurance plans, contact your local Credit Union West branch or click here for a free quote.
1This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverages are subject to individual insureds meeting First Line Insurance Services’ underwriting qualifications and to state availability. First Line Insurance Services is an agent representing multiple insurance companies. This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by Credit Union West.
2Not insured by NCUA, NCUSIF or any Federal Government Agency, are not a deposit, may lose value, carry no credit union guarantee.
3This product is optional – Your purchase of debt protection is optional. Whether or not you purchase this product will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any existing credit agreement you have with us.
Additional disclosures – We will give you additional information before you are required to pay for debt protection. This information will include a copy of the contract containing the terms and conditions of debt protection.
Eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions – There are eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions that could prevent you from receiving debt protection benefits. You should carefully read your debt protection contract for a full explanation of the terms and conditions of the debt protection program.