Join Our Family
Credit Union West is an award-winning financial cooperative in Arizona with a mission to enhance quality of life. Our core principles guide our decisions ensuring integrity and trusted member service. With more than $500 million in assets and nearly 50,000 members, we are a community asset that is positioned to meet your financial needs.
- Membership is open to all who live, work or worship in Maricopa or Yavapai county.
- We invite family members of any current member into our credit union.
- Our member-owner structure ensures the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- All income after expenses is returned to members in ways that save them time and money.
Save More, Earn More as a Member-Owner
Credit Union West offers the same services as for-profit banks, but our member-owner structure enables us to provide more benefits.
- Lower rates and fees
- Higher savings and investment yields
- Security of $250,000* insurance protection on every member’s deposits
- Retirement savings accounts, such as IRAs, also insured up to $250,000**
Personal Service from Friends and Neighbors
At Credit Union West, we’re eager to help you with professional and personal service, no matter your location.
- Access by telephone or at any of our branches
- 24-hour online access with free bill pay, direct deposit and payroll deduction
- VISA® check cards
- Dozens of nearby ATMs
Life Improvements for the Long Haul
Talk to friends and neighbors and you’ll discover that life is better at Credit Union West. Financial opportunities await you, so become a member today for a better tomorrow.
*All deposit accounts are insured to $250,000 by the NCUA, a U.S. government agency…at no cost to you.
**IRAs are insured to $250,000 by the NCUA …at no cost to you. Please refer to our Membership & Account agreement for complete details and restrictions on these accounts.